Rules of the game: tour operators
Tour operators are some of the key partners of EXPO-2017 in the promotion and realization of the exhibition ticket program
- You are to be trusted;
- Your experience and knowledge will help in the proper customer awareness of the Exhibition;
- You will give to a customer unforgettable impressions about Kazakhstan.
- A powerful impetus to the development your own business and increase of the customer base owing to the expected large flow of visitors to EXPO 2017;
- Image-building participation in the most outstanding event of 2017;
- Contribution to the development of the tourism industry of Kazakhstan;
- Bonuses and benefits provided to the official tour operator of EXPO-2017.
- Please read the guidance;
- Make a decision about number and type of tickets;
- Leave the application;
- Participate in the marketing promotion of the Exhibition.
Official tour operators of EXPO-2017 should be actively involved in the promotion of Exhibition and in the formation of its positive image.
- Publications news about the Exhibition on its own resources with reference to the official website of Expo 2017 (periodicity - 2 publications per month);
- E-mail newsletter on customer and partner base of a tour operator concerning EXPO 2017 (periodicity - 1-2 times per month);
- Publications in personal social networks of news about EXPO-2017 (periodicity - 2-3 publications per month);
- Designing of sales outlets with exhibition symbols (posters, flags, roll-ups). Layouts are provided by the official ticket operator of the Exhibition;
- Providing report on advertising support of the Exhibition (frequency - 1 time per month in the form of photoreport and links to publications, mailings layouts);
- Obligatory participation in retargeting campaign together with the official ticket operator of the Exhibition;
- The individual promotion plan is accorded with each Tour Operator when signing the contract;
- The marketing plan is subject to mandatory coordination with the Organizers of the Exhibition.
|The number of tickets, units||3 000||5 000||10 000||20 000||30 000||50 000||75 000||90 000|
|The use of the logo of EXPO (in order to promote the EXPO-2017 and tour packages with the exhibition visit)||+||+||+||+||+||+||+||+|
|The right to placement EXPO-2017 logo on the website and in social networks (as accorded with the Community)||+||+||+||+||+||+||+||+|
|The right of the mailings using EXPO Design (design is provided by the Community)||+||+||+||+||+||+||+||+|
|The right of sales outlets branding with use of the EXPO logo (design is provided by the Community)||+||+||+||+||+||+||+||+|
|Placing links to the official tour operator site on the page travel.expo2017astana.com||+||+||+||+||+||+||+||+|
|The status of the "Official tour operator of EXPO-2017"||+||+||+||+||+||+||+||+|
|Placement of tour operator at the website EXPO-2017 in the "Official tour operator of the exhibition"||+||+||+||+||+||+||+||+|
|Right of tickets reservation on special days (up to 14 days if tickets are available)||200||300||1000||2000||3000||5000||7500||9000|
|Guides/official tour operator staff accreditation||-||-||1||2||3||4||5||7|
|Free passage through the Fast track (assigned amount to the exhibition with a group of 5-50 people)||-||-||1||2||3||4||5||7|
|The ability to sell tourist products for the delegations of the participating countries of the Exhibition (a certified list of EXPO 2017 Official tour operators)||-||-||-||-||-||+||+||+|
|The ability to buy the tickets without being tied to a specific date||-||-||-||-||-||+||+||+|
|Placement of the information about the start of sales of tour operator packages in a block of news at the website travel.expo2017astana.com||+||+||+||+||+||+||+||+|