EXPO-2017 is the main event of 2017 in Kazakhstan, and many people would like have a nice souvenir from the Exhibition. Undoubtedly, a souvenir ticket from a limited collection, not only will become a pleasant memory, but will also provide its owner a number of benefits.
Above all, a souvenir ticket is a ticket with a unique design, decorated in a felt gift envelope. A souvenir ticket offers a number of bonuses, the main of which is the possibility to visit the Exhibition on any day. Besides, the ticket owners will be offered a fast-track system, i.e. the entrance to the Exhibition will be ed through a dedicated corridor and you will not have to wait in a queue.
A pleasant bonus is an opportunity to buy up to two tickets with a 50% discount for a number of events that will take place in the Energy Hall Pavilion at the Exhibition, in particular:
· Misha Maisky and Lily Maisky;
· Kuss Quartet and Misha Maisky
· Maurice Steger & The Lautten Compagney
· Ethnic Music Festival “The Spirit of Tengri”
· Andrea Lucchesini and the State Academic Symphony Orchestra of the Republic of Kazakhstan
· Enrico Dindo and the State Academic Symphony Orchestra of the Republic of Kazakhstan
· David Fray and the State Academic Symphony Orchestra of the Republic of Kazakhstan
· Concerts of Kazakh folk music “Uly Dala Dauysy”, Orchestra named after Kurmangazy
· Igor Butman and Moscow Jazz Orchestra, Camerata of Kazakhstan
· Concerts of Kazakh folk music “Uly Dala Dauysy”, Magic of Nomads
· Thomas Gould & Mary Bevan and the State Academic Symphony Orchestra of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Important! You can buy the tickets to the above-mentioned events with these benefits in the Head Ticket Office of EXPO-2017 located in the shopping center “Keruen” upon presentation of a souvenir ticket.
And the last (but not the least) bonus is a discount in some public catering places at the Exhibition. To check the availability of discounts, you should contact the administrator of the catering organization.
You can buy souvenir tickets to the Exhibition at the official ticket offices of EXPO-2017.
If you have questions, all the information about the tickets to the Exhibition can be found on the official ticket selling website tickets.expo2017astana.com or by calling the contact center at 8 (7172) 72-71-09.
See you at the EXPO-2017!